In a Nutshell – Mark Get’s Shit Done!
With over 30 years of work experience in a variety of business models, Mark has seen it all and been through it all. His three kids and two step kids between the ages of 12 and 22 have also contributed to his deep understanding of life and business that enables him to quickly connect with his clients, whether they’re entrepreneurs, middle managers, or CEOs. He’s passionate about building community, facilitating dialogue and powerful communication and getting his clients to STOP TALKING and START DOING.
Mark works with individuals, teams, business leaders, thinkers and those that are stuck to build foundation, set direction and reshape their personal and business vision…and make it EPIC.
- Restaurant and food service
- Hospitality management
- Family businesses
- Business partners
- Recycling industry
- Corporate change management
- Financial planning
- Sales and Marketing
- Not for profit/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Accounting CPA
- Real Estate Industry
- Team integration, reorganization and building
- New to leadership/leadership development
- Employee relationship mediation/facilitation and conflict resolution
- Business growth and development
- Career development
- Workshop facilitation and development
- Business partner relationship mediation/facilitation
- Meeting facilitation
- Change Management
- Employee engagement/disengagement/re-engagement
Mark is a Certified Professional Co-Active© Coach (CPCC), and holds an ACC credential. He is also the Past President of Vancouver BNI Urban Professionals chapter and a Director Consultant and Area Director for BNI BC – Lower Mainland.
The right time is RIGHT NOW!